Friday, July 17, 2009

One of My "BEST"

Through the years there are people who surprise you! Simply because when you met them your sophmore year of college and it was their freshmen year you never thought you would see the day that you couldn't live without them! I'm talking about one of my very best friends Chelsea. She is outspoken and a fighter for all things she loves but especially a TRUE friend. She along with her amazing boyfriend Tres who is like a brother to me have been there for me through the my darkest days and have always supported me. I love how a one hour dinners turns into four with tons of laughter about who did what and wine. I'll have to blog about some of our wild adventures! I'm real with her she is real with me and in the words of the late Walter Cronkite "and that's just the way it is." SIMPLE, REAL, FRIENDSHIP.