
All things happen for a reason! I know that I haven't been chiming in as much as I used to but I'm back... Last night one of my very best friends encouraged me to write a book about my life and I'm considering it. Over my little weekend (Wednesday and Thurday) I went to my parent's house and then headed over to Sacramento to spend time with my love. Little did I know that he was going to surprise me with Beyonce tickets along with it one of my best friends Chelsea who drove all the way from San Francisco! Lately I've been handed a bucket of lemons and I've been slowly making lemonade adding sugar (Friends and Family) and I think I got it just right. But those very close to me know that the lemonade could turn into champagne very soon! I just might be moving to Sacramento! Cross your fingers for me! I've also been keeping busy reading cover to cover and re-reading Barbara Walter's book Audition and she is so right... everyday is an AUDITION... and I hope one day soon I will no longer have to Audition and I will be able to call a company HOME for many years to come!