Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Rise and Shine!
It is Wednesday morning and I woke up at 5:30 am and I can't go back to sleep!But I honestly didn't mind laying around in silence watching the sun come up.Most of the time our lives are so busy we forget to take a second and enjoy the simple silence. I had a teacher in high school that did an experiment he asked all of us to take the first hour of the day and to appreciate silence and that I did it was hard at first not to listen to the tv or radio while getting ready but it allowed me to clear my head and not feel so stressed about what lies ahead. So I have taken the advice to heart and every morning I take a bit of "ME" time and lay in bed with my eyes shut and take in the beauty of silence.