
I have ZERO time to look for a dress to wear to my boyfriend's older sister's wedding in July so I decided to do the internet route... and I'm glad that I did! Although the family loves me and they totally see me with their son, I'm still just the girlfriend. The title is great but not at a wedding where that title leads to the question "Are you two serious?" and they look at you and wonder if you'll be around the next time there is a reason for everyone that is important in my boyfriend's life gathers. So I was on a mission to find a dress that would be appropriate for the occasion and it's a thin line... I don't want to be to formal because I don't want people to think why is this girl so dressed up she is not even a family member and I don't want to be to casual because I need to make a lasting AMAZING impression. So I decided on this orange number that will look great on my skin and the cut will be good for my body type. I also can't resist the detail and pleating that makes the dress a statement.