
I'm so excited for my upcoming trip to the city! We will be celebrating the boyfriend's 26th birthday. I've made dinner reservations at ASIASF and let's just say that everyone will be in for a huge surprise! For the big event I picked up a really fun big (HUGE) flower hair piece. I know... I know... I'm 25 but I thought that it would be perfect for the occasion! So I'm just wearing a little black dress with a huge pink flower hair head band. It's a little outrageous but we are going to a restaurant that prides themselves on male illusionist. It looks like the one that Kirsten Dunst is wearing but PINK! Dressing professional five out of seven days a week and feeling like I'm 50 in my suits make me want to cut lose and dress like myself on my days off! Watch out San Francisco...with my HUGE pink flower...here I come!