Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis


So I got to thinking of things that people may not know about me or they think they know... I admire Jackie "O" Kennedy not only for her beauty, grace, intelligence and especially her style. I admire her for a whole set of other reasons that people may not know. I admire how she was a very private person and kept her personal life and things that mattered PRIVATE. How she triumphed time and time again, with her head held high. I have always believed that someone's TRUE charachter is revealed in their darkest hour and how they handle it speaks volumes. She never said that she was perfect but never talked about her faults, she bit her nails and concealed the bad habit by wearing the infamous white gloves and as a result it turned into a fashion trend. Up until Jackie lost her battle to cancer she stepped out in her extremely large black sunglasses (now known as the Jackie "O" glasses) with a class off her own.